As a Tasker on iTask, it’s crucial that you abide to these guidelines:
Practice social distancing.
- Minimise contacts with others and keep at least 1 meter apart from the Requester. Here is a guide on how to practice social distancing.
Practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands in warm water for at least 20 seconds. Here is a guide on how to practice good hygiene.
Get relevant information about Requesters upfront.
- Ask if Requester or anyone in their household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell. You can also ask if they have travelled to a high-risk country or are currently in self-isolation. We encourage you to communicate respectfully before committing to complete a task.
Self-isolate if you are not feeling well.
- In the event where you were to show any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell, you should not go to work. Here is a guide on what to do if you are feeling unwell.
Wear protective gear.
- Wear protective gear like masks. As the virus spreads faster when you touch your face after getting the virus on your hands, you should consider wearing gloves and masks. This is so as to prevent you from touching your face as much as possible.
Live updates. As the situation is constantly changing, please continue to refer to our COVID-19 Safety guidelines which will be updated frequently.
If you have any questions or concerns, do contact the relevant authority, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to chat with our help team or message us via WhatsApp (+65 8533 3787). If you’re in doubt, we recommend the community to follow the advice from WHO, Malaysia Government & local Police.
This content is based on publicly available information from the WHO and the Malaysia Ministry of Health Department. iTask makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy or suitability with respect to this content provided for any purpose.