Marketplace Operations Intern
What You’ll Be Doing?
- Ensuring that platform listings adhere to our marketplace quality guidelines
- Making sure all users enquiries are closed on time and help resolve complicated users complaints
- Provide technical support including help with new installations/app download
- Inform users of current promotions while identifying opportunities to improve user experience and propose solutions
- Conducting root cause analysis and propose solutions for new enquiries/issues that that may rise. Communicates any problems or issues to management for resolution
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate platform updates and collect users feedback
What We Are Looking For?
- Currently pursuing or recently finish a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Marketing operations or any other field.
- Effectively Bilingual in both English and Chinese
- Comfortable with start-up environment
- Organized, meticulous and resourceful
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond in a timely manner to request
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Flexible schedule – weekdays; ability to work on Saturdays is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.